Managers have the ability to set up recurring card enrollments for their Learners. Once a recurring enrollment schedule has been set up, Pract.us starts new cards on auto-pilot. But if you want to change the schedule, or even cancel it altogether, then follow these steps:
- Choose Learn in the side menu.
- Go to the card with the recurring enrollment and choose the Enroll button
- In the pop-ip menu that appears, turn the Recurring Enrollment switch ON, as shown:
- with the Recurring Enrollment switch ON, you'll see the scheduling options.
- Make any changes you want and select** CONFIRM**, or
- To cancel the recurring enrollment, turn the Recurring Enrollment switch to OFF, and then CONFIRM to close the pop-up.